...WELCOME...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

Today is the last day of 2012. Feeling sad in my heart. I don't know why. But surely this post gonna be the last post of 2012. In this page, i wanna say thank you so much to my Father in heaven who always being the source of my strengths, wisdom. Thank you for the eternal love you have set in our heart. 

Throughout the year of 2012, so many blessing that God gave to me personally. Shortly to said, 2012 has been a very memorable year for me. After 11 years being in a relationship, finally i was engaged with my love one for seriously in June 16. Wah!! what a wonderful day to me. I am so happy. I really hope that we will settle everything next year!

For this chance, thank you again to the Lord, an Almighty God, for giving me opportunity to travel to Vietnam on last November 23-27. What a very nice holiday! I never thought that i will have this chance. For sure, He is the reason why all these happened!

After 4 years working as a teacher, finally, i got my own home. It is located in Sepanggar, Kota Kinabalu. I am not really sure now whether will renting it to peoples or not. But, the house is ready now to stay in. This matter really give me a challenging for it is related to financial. I will surrender all to Him in this matter. I am sure, He is there for me!

2013, everybody wishes the good things happened. So do i. Happy new year 2013 to all bloggers who read this!

No comments: