...WELCOME...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12.12.2012

Hi everyone! hope you all always in great condition. Well, today i am luckily because of being here at my flat on this wonderful and nice date. School holiday is happening right now since November. Actually, i need to be at my kampung today, to fetch my brother but i arrived home lately yesterday. So i decided to be in my flat. then now, i can write something here as my entry today as in my flat got internet connection!

Actually, i don't have any interesting topic to be shared here. I just come up here to write anything that come to my mind.  So, here i am!

Yesterday, i was in Kota Kinabalu. I was there since Monday of this current week. I was there to supervise my worker in my apartment in Menggatal. They were doing the kitchen cabinet. Approximately one day of period of time the took to finish their work. Thank you to them. My apartment now got cabinet kitchen already. So, i am thinking to go there again by this to clean up the cabinet as the worker didn't done that part. After that, cooking stuff will be prepared by next week. The interior house is still in 'blank' right now and its so plane. Hopefully, by the end of this month, all process will be done.

I hope you all have a very wonderful and memorable moment and time on this 'only one' time today!
Its 12.12.2012..this number happening two times on one day. One on midnight and another one comes on the noon. This number will never come to the world again unless our God reset the times and dates of this world! So, enjoy....this is only once in a lifetime! I read some of my friend's status in Facebook, its just a number..yeah that is correct. That is just a number. But you know, for me, its a special day made my our Father.!

have a very enjoy day okey!

No comments: