...WELCOME...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sambutan Pesta Kaamatan Peringkat daerah Kota Belud.

Hello to readers. Its been a very long time again didn't write anything in my page. I have so many things to update here. Now is June already. May was past happily. When a year comes to May, it will definitely known to all Sabahan that the month will celebrate Harvest festival. One of the common celebration that always been done on this month is Unduk Ngadau. All districts in Sabah will doing this to choose the best candidate to compete in state level that commonly held at KDCA Penampang.

This year, i was given a job to perform a choir. Oppszz, I'm not the one who will sing yaa but my students. Im just a coach for the choir team. That performance actually the second time. And thank you God, my students performed very well again.

In this event, i got the opportunity again to shoot the Unduk Ngadau. hihi. Here are the pictures of the top seven candidate.








No comments: