...WELCOME...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank you God

Hello everyone..have a nice day to you..

Yesterday was the first day of December. I am thanking to God who always been by my side. Thank you so much for keep me breathing until now. This is the great grace You gave to me until now.

First of December was a history day for me. Something was happen and i really mean it. Although the matter was so hard, but i need to do and challenge myself. The situation was nearly same a matter about 9 years ago when i was in secondary school.

Morning of that day was really made me uncomfortable with the heart of disappointed. (haha, so funny when i type the word, i dont mean it actually). But i need to do and must as planned. If not, i will be in a river of frustration (my God). So, the word of "settling down" must be implemented.

Morning turns to noon. I done nothing. Just sat at a chair and talking to the unknown peoples. Huh. My   mouth talked to him but my heart was out of that topic. haha. Trying to pull out all the awkwardness and hoping to get the chance to talk. But, trial and error. tetetetet. It was so hard. Please try again!

Noon, turns to evening.  I get the chance to talk when 'we' were together in a place called KayKay. hihi. I did some communication and the awkwardness was still there. Arrgghh.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(Fill in the blanks, haha)

At the end of that episode, finally i able to settle down all the things and i was so happy. I wont let that things happened again. Thank you God for being with me. I know everything will be alright when i rely on You. I am so confident on You which You are the God that always listening to every human who are hoping on You.

No comments: