...WELCOME...

Monday, October 11, 2010

The day of sleepy..

Halow everyone!just in case if u are accidentally click my blog address the left side of my Facebook account, wish u all have a great evening...i'm totally free right now and going to drop a post as short as i can.

Today was a very sleepy day for me. I need to wake up early as today is Monday.i have to go school. its too late.i arrived at school at 7.15am.hoho.my friend give me a call, and asked me to open the "bilik kebal".upzz..i forgot to state that current year actually my first year a SU PMR. Just an assistant of my friend actually.Well, she manage to be there early than me. Then i grabbed the "SURAT AKUAN PELAJAR", and photostat it as Pejabat Am. Luckily, Mr.F (bukan nama sebenar) was in the office already and i came to him and asked to sign the letter. too boring ooh haha..i came in to the classes, checking and asking PMR candidates if all the documents with them. If one of the documents needed forgotten, they have to fill in the letter..this is one of the SU PMR's tasks. After all settled, i went in to staffroom. No 'kursus dalaman' today. too boring with noting do to. So, i remember my Science paper (exam paper) was still in undone mode.so i get in to my desk and began to clip my paper...baru satu paper saya klip,,,kolos,kolos,kolos..someone called me...yes???my friend told me one of pmr candidate was in emergency unit. So, one of us should be there.then i volunteered myself to go to the hospital...

Huh,so pity the students. Mimang agak malang eksiden time2 pmr.but i like his spirit of seating the exam.well, because this was an emergency case, so no teacher prepared to examine the student. So, my friend asked me to look up the student. So, with no sense of rejection, i just say OKEY...then, my morning and evening end up in the hospital..and u know, im not sure if what had done today was sin for myself, but i am so honest to did that. Because of the concentration of pity is too high, so, i teach him to solve the mathematic questions (paper 2).haha.so naughty.imagine, i teach the students from number 1 until number 15.hahaha...cant wait for the pmr result come out..wanna see his math result. as i teach him, some of the hospital staff looking at room.dont know what inside their heart.whateva~~~~~i hope they understand..

to be continued........


okey laa..i think ill stop here.i want to take my bath...bobyeee..

No comments: