...WELCOME...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the way to Pekan Kota Belud

Hi to readers!

Yesterday, i went to kg fetching my sisters to home from Kota Kinabalu. We went to KK for some reasons. Sure not my business. My younger sister wanted to buy a dress for an Agriculture Night which will be held on Friday night. We arrived at KK around 1.00pm. On that day was Maal Hijrah Day. Traffic Jammed. Waduh!! Because of couldn't find any park after 30 minutes being there, lastly i dropped all the girls at the edge of the Wisma Merdeka. So, i'm alone at my car. I went to Api-api Center having hair treatment. Luckily, the clinic open on holiday and no people at all. I was there about one hour. I just let the girls did their job.  Gurl's shopping. You know it.

After about 5 hours went down, went up at Centre Point (after Wisma Merdeka), finally the dress desired was in hand. 'Aksesori' was bought. My another sister complained, "enough, im so tired". Haha. Pity her. So, about 9.00pm, we went home (KB). We arrived safely at Kg Timbang Menggaris around 10.30pm. Thanx God.

In the morning of the next day, i get up early. I needed to go to school for some task to be done. On the way to Pekan Kota Belud, i saw the Mount Kinabalu standing up so proudly. It was so clear. It seemed asking me to stop at the edge of the road. So, i took the chance, dropped my car at the five points. I shoot, shoot and shoot. So, result of that day was these best pictures below.  

View of Mount Kinabalu from Kg. Kesapang, Kota Belud.

Paddy was harvested already. Kalau nda, it will be superb!

No comments: