...WELCOME...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leaving my class too early because of............

Hi..to all readers. Hope u all well in condition. Thank you God for today. You surround me with your shelter and keep me stay healthy.

Today, i suppose to be at school at 7.00pm because this is last paper for all candidates that took BKD subject. But you know, my horn grew so fast last morning haha. So, i decided to be just at my bed and continued my sleep until 8.00 am..too lazy to be early at school today. Im sorry Pol (not real name). You understand why.hehe.

My nice morning filled with my "kerajinan". Kitchen, toiled, bathroom and my room get cleaned by koloz's hand. After all finished, i get down from my place to my car park and started to wash my car. Wow,datang kerajinan kan, so i used it for better current life.haha..

As usual, i went to school at 12.15pm. Im so hungry when i arrived at school and then directly went to canteen with my friend, Risson (sory to mention ur name here,hehe). We enjoyed our meal, "Nasi Chap Choi  with milo ice". This is my favourite food at SMKN since i was here about 2 years ago..

1.25pm...i went in to my class 2 Mawar. Well as i promised to them, i will give them punishment if their homework incomplete or undone. so, i checked their book one by one. and the result is, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED with them. Only 2 out of 26 students in the class done their homework completely. So, i give them some "talk" bla bla bla bla bla..and in the same time i gave them a little advices to make them realize that EXERCISES was very important for empowering mathematic. So because my mode not really good, i decided to postpone my promise to be done on tomorrow. means, i gave them chance to finish their work. How kind me, right?haha.but,, SIAP KALAU KMU X SIAP..haha.btw, i love this class baa..i just hoping that you all will be an excellent student not only in my subject but in all subjects.Let it be!! Then, i leave the class. The very funny funny thing is, when i look on my teaching timetable, my time at 2A is until rest, 3.00pm. but at that time was baruuuu pukulll 2.30pm...aiiiiikkkkkkk!!!!????hahaha..apaakaa???knpa saya keluar awal pula?hahahahhahahahahaa..adoiiiiiiiiii....the sign of my coming 25 years???o noooo..but,,whatevaa~~~~haha

After rest time, "huh"...if i have another option, i wont be in this class. They were too naughty. everytime i came in to this class, SAYA SELALU MARAH-MARAH.Why??adoiiii..so many "mouth" in this class. I said, "please dont do that, dont do this,but they remain on their naughtiness.always. But not all the students acting like a "small monster", but a few of them. The rest students behave well. So kasian la dorg because they are 'golongan yg mau belajar tp terpaksa mendgr comeloteh dr sigunya gara-gara budak yg banyak mulut itu'..sory to them. u know what?today i am really angry to one of the student, R (bukan nama sebenar). when i talk and explain in fornt, 'R' keep talking and talking with his friend. so, i ask him, "please stoop". after about 5 minutes, he start again doing his 'agenda'. So, SAYA MEMANAS, and yelled at students, "RRRRRRRRRRR, IF YOU WANT TO STAY STUDY IN MY CLASS, PLEASE STOP, DONT TALK WHEN I AM GIVING YOU ALL EXPLANATION". because of his face expression mcm x kisah saja, so i halau dia dr kelas i.PLEASE GET OUT FROM MY CLASS RIGHT NOW!!!I asked him twice, but he still at his place didnt want to go out. So i asked the students, "who is the person u vote for staying in class, ur teacher or R?" The students vote me. Then, again i asked R to fucked off from my class. He still dont want. So, i counted 1,2 and 3, giving him chance to go out. After that, shut down the computer lab and turn off the LCD and leave the class with angriness but peacefully. I leaved them in Laboratory. That was 4.15pm. my time actually until 4.25pm...tomorrow, i will enter to this class again. huh!!!I cant wait to see how u gonna be in my class tomorrow...

The pictures below are my beloved students from class 2 Mawar,2010


               From left (above): Rosalin, Debbie, Fynina, Shrvynna, Oliver, J.Den. Beejay, Andreas and Teejay


Huh, so sleepy.cant continue to type anymore. So, il stop here..bobyeee...

2 comments:

Reynold Spine said...

uiseh,sigu..itu ayat bah.."fu**** off*..haha!

kolosz said...

hahahahaha....perkataan yg sangat kasar..menandakan aras kemarahan sa telah memuncak lebih tinggi dr gunung kinabalu